• Put them in a vase with some fresh water, as much as we
love the work out florists do to deliver exquisite arrangements to your
doorstep, if the bouquet does not come with a vase of its own it is ideal to put it in one,
furthering its longevity.
• Trimming the stems at an angle can help your blooms
absorb more water and not suffocate at the bottom of the vase.
• Remove any leaves below the waterline as they will
decompose causing rot and bacteria to grow, which will shorten the lifespan of your
• Lightly spray the blooms with fresh water from time to
time to keep them looking fresh, and remove any buds that are clearly past their
• Last but not the least, keep your flowers in a cool
area. Putting them under direct sunlight could be quite harmful, and a safe distance from
computers, radiators, fireplaces, ovens and such will help them last longer.
Note: Please get in touch with us for any customisations
you might require, we’d be happy to help!
*Our florists work hard ensure you receive the freshest
of blooms, we never compromise on quality and are dedicated to making the
most premium arrangements.